March 18, 2007

Want to be a Wedding Planner??

I've been getting numerous requests from people that would like to shadow me or interview me just so that they could learn more about becoming a wedding planner. Wedding planning industry has been booming in the past couple of years, and although the profession is extremely popular now a days, the reality is that there is very little information out there on how to become a wedding planner.

So after contemplating, I have decided to launch the first ever Maddy K Tutorial - Basics of becoming a wedding planner!! This half-day session will give planners-to-be, the basic knowledge they need to launch their wedding planning career! The session will be an interactive session, and will allow lots of time for questions and answer period...

For those that are interested to register for this workshop could ping me...

Stay Tuned for more details...