June 4, 2007

Bill and Rosie's Weddings

I know It's been a while...thank you all for your complaints and reminders that I haven't updated my blog... I appreciate it!! Things have been extremely hectic, and with the summer season here, I really don't see things slowing down for a while, so I ask all you faithful readers to please be patient with Maddy K. :) I will do my utmost best to update the blog as regularly as I could...however, don't forget that brides need lots of attention, specially when their wedding is around the corner, so we have to give those brides the attention they need :)

Below are some pictures from Bill and Rosie's Wedding. They were such a great couple to work with - it was truly a pleasure!! Ceremony took place in the Basilica de Notre Dame followed by a reception at the stylish and trendy Hotel Place D'Armes. Photographer was Monique from Studio Iris Photography... I don't need to say what a great job she did, pictures will speak for themselves.


No comments: