February 13, 2010

To my Valentine...


It's Valentines!!! I used to love Valentines back in the days... the idea of LOVE was just so beautiful and in my head I used to think of 'Valentines' as a sneak peak of what love stands for and should be ! Well I was very very wrong!!! Although I do appreciate Valentines, my feelings of Valentines have changed through out the years and that is why I decided to dedicate this post to my true valentine - My Husband!!! We've been married for almost 7 years now and he has thought me the true meaning of Valentine... the true meaning of LOVE!

Being in love goes much deeper than just the level of 'Valentines' and although 'February 14th' allows us to stop and celebrate our love... for me, I will take that date as the date to not just say 'I Love You' but also to stop and appreciate the love you have in your life! I am so grateful for having such an amazing man to spend my life with, a man that is so supportive, so dedicated, so understanding, so loving and it is ultimately his love that makes me the woman I am!
Thank you Babe for everything you do and thank you for being you!!! I love you!!!


No comments: