August 20, 2008

Garden Wedding...

" I want a garden wedding" she said the first time I met her. Of course after she had told me that she wanted to plan her wedding in exactly four months because she was moving to Miami to live with her husband to be and wanted to tie the knot before she left Montreal! No Problem, all was good, we could start the planning right away... EXCEPT... "I'll be leaving to Miami to start decorating our new place so I won't be in town much"... "But it's ok my mom and my mother in law will be here to help you with anything you need!"

Although the planning of it was stressful, due to the fact that decisions were not made on time, the end result of the wedding was exactly what the bride was looking for... of course it didn't hurt to know that the mothers both loved the final outcomes as well!!!

The wedding of Rana & Ezzat took place on Sunday August 17th at Bice in downtown Montreal. The weather was beautiful, although they announced 40% showers we had a beautiful day all day and we did not see not one drop of rain :) The tent was decorated exactly like the bride had dreamed of... she got her garden wedding and was able to enjoy it with her friends, family and of course her handsome prince!

The staff of Bice were great and I must say it was a pleasure to work with them, although at times during the planning I did have my doubts, at the end everything went well and the evening was a dream come true!

I can't wait to share with you the pictures of this wedding, but for now you will have to settle for the photos taken by me...

We wish both Rana and Ezzat all the best in their lives and lots of fun in the Miami sun!

Menu & Table Numbers: Maddy K Stationary
Favors: Maddy K Chocolates (Contact us for an updated list of our new exciting flavors :)
Concept: Maddy K Weddings












No comments: